If you’re interested in meeting the co-founders of Content Cucumber this summer, you’re in luck! We’re excited to announce that we will be attending the annual Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) event in Chicago from June 25-28. We will be featured in the exhibition hall along with over 600 other vendors, including our internet friends from Wagento and XSPACE.
This 4-day event will be packed full of workshops, notable speakers, networking opportunities, and, of course, an entire exhibition where you can find modern solutions for all of your business needs. If you’re still on the fence about attending, here are just a few highlights you can expect this year:
Sessions and Speakers
Choose from over 130 sessions to learn all about the latest ecommerce trends and tips from industry professionals. You’re sure to find relevant workshops for all of your ecommerce concerns, whether you want to learn more about selling on Amazon or improving your marketing strategies. Come hear insights from hundreds of professionals, including notable speakers such as:
- Doug Stephens, an acclaimed author, consumer futurist, and president of Retail Prophet.
- Andy Dunn, the senior vice president of Walmart.
- Chip Conley, a best-selling author and strategic advisor for Airbnb.
- Susan Tynan, founder and CEO of Framebridge.
- Dan Alarik, CEO of Grunt Style.
As mentioned before, over 600 exhibitors will be coming to IRCE to offer everything you need to upgrade your business this summer. Whether you need a better ecommerce platform for your growing company or need assistance with multi-channel selling, you’re sure to find a solution here. And if you’re not sure where to start, we highly recommend checking out these two awesome vendors:
- XSPACE (Booth #536). XSPACE makes it simple for retailers to make their ecommerce stores look stunning by providing advanced product content like 3D Models, 360 Views, and rich 4K photos of their products. After using XSPACE, users experienced a 25% increase in digital revenue, a 95% increase in conversions, and a 300% increase in the average time spent on their site.
- Wagento (Booth #647). Wagento is best known for its immensely successful ecommerce platform, Magento. Through Magento, online sellers can customize their unique online stores with hundreds of built-in capabilities and cutting-edge ecommerce technologies, such as improved checkouts, fast page loading times, responsive web designs, and much more.
If you find yourself at IRCE this June, please feel free to come chat with the Content Cucumber co-founders at booth #1047 as well! We’d love to hear your feedback so we can further improve our services and continue to make your life easier. We hope to see you there!